CHALK PAINT – Brown glue – 400ml
€16,70 inkl. MwSt.
Specially formulated water-based chalk paint for working on furniture and accessories made of all materials – natural wood, MDF, chipboard, laminated panels, old lacquered furniture, glass, metal, textiles, etc. With this chalk paint you can easily breathe new life into furniture or with different ones Techniques to achieve an aged look. Be sure to clean the surface of grease and dirt before applying. If necessary, you can roughen the surface beforehand.
Stir well before use. For a smoother surface use a velour roller and dilute the paint with 10% water. Use a brush for an aged look.
To protect the paint and its colour, be sure to seal the surface with varnish or wax.
Chalk paint gives a soft, velvety feel to surfaces decorated with it. A sealant provides very good protection against wetness and stains and allows for easy cleaning. It can be applied with a roller, brush, foam sponge or squeegee.
- Approx. 70 ml of paint is sufficient for two coats on 1 square meter.
- Store at temperatures above 5 ° C.
- Keep away from children.
- Not suitable for consuming.
- Use only with gloves to avoid unwanted allergic reactions.
- The tools are easy to clean with water.
- Drying time – min. 1 hour
Made in the EU for Kavini Home Art.